Monday, March 14, 2011

Catalytic Convertor Thefts

Please be aware that there have been some thefts of Catalytic Convertors from vehicles within Cheshire East recently.

In order to remove a catalytic convertor, offenders would need to access the underneath of a vehicle. A such if anyone witnesses any suspicious behaviour in their area, particularly individuals accessing/trying to access the underside of vehicles, please report this directly to Cheshire Police via 0845 458 0000. If anyone has any further information about these thefts that they feel may be helpful please contact the police or call Crime Stoppers anonymously via 0800 555 111.

Please be aware that I am on leave from today until Tuesday 15th March 2011. If anyone requires anything during this time, please either leave me a message and I will respond when I return or if it is of a more urgent nature please contact the main Cheshire Police call centre via 0845 458 0000.

No comments:

Post a Comment